JOB SEARCH PACKAGE
£320 for 4 hours
Why work with Blooms Coaching on your job search?
Investing in a career coach can make a massive difference to the speed with which you succeed in your search for a new role.
As an experienced coach working with you on your job search, Sian's role is to support you in maximising your chances of success at every stage of the search process. From a practical perspective, this could entail:
- undertaking job search activities on your behalf
- helping you make sure the roles you're applying for are a good fit
- guiding you in the construction or refinement of CV's, covering letters and supporting statements
- supporting you to refine a LinkedIn profile that will get seen and create the right impression
- coaching you through the interview and other selection processes
- undertaking mock interviews with you and other preparation ahead of key selection events
In addition to practical support, Sian sees her role as your cheerleader - providing sponsorship and emotional support to you when needed as well as rational insight and constructive guidance on the occasions where things may seem overwhelming.
Book a free 15 minute call to find out more about how we can work together.
WHO THIS IS FOR
The Job Search package appeals to professionals who are serious about finding a new role and would like to maximise their chances of success. Flexible to your needs, the package comprises four one-hour coaching sessions plus online support.
The Job Search package is ideal if you’re looking for support, inspiration and accountability through the job search process.
TYPICAL AREAS OF FOCUS
The Job Search package is designed to support you right the way through to job offer and appointment.
Depending on your requirements, we will focus on:
Establishing a job search strategy that matches your needs.
Refining your CV and or LinkedIn profile to maximise success.
Reviewing progress and working on alternative approaches as necessary.
Interview simulation with feedback.
HOW IT WORKS
The Job Search package consists of four hours of coaching and mentoring to be taken over three months.
Sessions are one hour long and take place on Zoom with online support available out side of face to face sessions.